- Acquisition of Comgás by Cosan – beginning of a journey of growth and efficiency.
- Comgás reaches the mark of 1.5 million clients.
- Completion of the replacement of Comgás cast iron network totaling R$ 160 million in investments, reducing fugitive greenhouse gas emissions by 75%.
- Cosan Group creates Compass Gás & Energia to broaden access to natural gas in a safe, efficient and competitive manner, thus contributing to the safety of the energy grid.
- Extension of Comgás concession to 2049.
- Acquisition of Sulgás, a natural gas distribution company in Rio Grande do Sul, following the privatization process by the state government
- Acquisition of Gaspetro in July and creation of Commit, a joint venture with the Japanese group Mitsui.
- Launch of “Sustainable Cities” project by Gás Brasiliano to supply biomethane to the cities of Narandiba, Pirapozinho and Presidente Prudente in São Paulo. The network, which starts at the Cocal Plant in Narandiba, is the first one dedicated exclusively to the distribution of renewable natural gas.
- In the year when Comgás completes 150 years, we celebrated the mark of over 150,000 new client connections for the first time in history.
- In February 2023, we advanced in the management of our portfolio and launched a new Compass segment: Distribution and Marketing & Services.
- In April, we restructured the Compass brand and launched nine culture values, Our Direction.
- In October, we partnered with Orizon for biomethane purification and acquisition of controlling interest in Biometano Verde Paulínia S.A.
- In November 2023, we launched the Edge brand to consolidate the Marketing & Services segment in the market.